The Lawsites Quarterly Review
You want your law firm to attract more clients, prosper, and avoid costly mistakes that tarnish the firm’s reputation, but your online message may be undermining your goals and aspirations. Therefore, learn what works and what to avoid by not only reading your site’s review, but also other firms’ successes and mistakes.
Some of the questions our review seeks to answer may include the following:
1. Are you addressing the right audience in the right language, tone, and register? Are your goals clear?
2. Are your potential clients able to tell who you are, what you do, and what successes have you had? How you and your staff come across? The feeling a potential client is left with?
3. Is the sales message simple? Are the fonts easy to read? Are the images appropriate? The colors? Are there web developer tricks that distract from your message or may confuse visitors?
4. Are the calls to action strategically placed? Are any pop ups annoying? Are chat bots easy to find?
5. Is there a careers page with job opportunities and how to apply?
6. Does your website look as good on a smart phone screen?
7. How many social sharing icons do you show? Are your social media pages current?
8. Do you have a blog? Are the articles interesting or just disguised sales pitches?
10. If you have a Spanish or another language version of your website, is it as linguistically and culturally correct as the original English version?
Depending on other factors--size, location, practice areas, experience, etc.--other questions will be addressed.
Chances are your law firm may be featured in one of the quarterly issues, but even if not, you will learn from other law firms' successes and mistakes what to do and what to avoid.
Get your law firm a forever subscription now at this great introductory rate.
- This platform is only used to process your Lifetime $80 / Forever low introductory subscription. The LSQR’s mission is to help you attract more clients, increase revenue, and avoid costly mistakes that tarnish your brand. The LSQR is delivered electronically to your individual or law firm’s inbox. It is published four times a year: Fall, Winter, Spring, and Summer by Spanish Shield Language Services. Editor & Publisher: Jose L. Varela-Ibarra, PhD, United States Courts Certified interpreter & Translator, Google Social Media Marketing Specialist, Writer, and former SDSU, UTB, and EKU Professor.